What you get to do in this role:
Achieve and exceed sales quota on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Provide legal industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Develop a sales strategy to establish ServiceNow as a leader in Legal Service Delivery by partnering closely with Employee Experience Sales Specialists and our Account Teams
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including sales plays, customer success stories, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- A complete and thorough understanding of the needs and challenges facing today’s corporate legal teams
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets; previous sales experience with new product launches is preferable.
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization, managing large and complex deals
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including the C-Level and internally across the business
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel
- Ability to effectively communicate the ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.