- Designs and edits Marketing Communications materials including direct mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and TV advertising and other projects.
- Research job specifications, gathers relevant information and executes deliverables.
- Organizes and maintains Marketing library including marketing plans, collateral, creatives and promotional materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices for various advertising tactics. Works with outside vendors to ensure all tactics are created and produced according to designated timelines.
- Assists with campaign tracking to assess impact.
- Writes and edits creative marketing communications with ability to translate business goals into persuasive media.
- Communicates project requirements and coordinates with external vendors to assure project completion.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.